Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Back

I know that I have been gone for a long while, but there was one request about what we (my wife and I) have been up to and that we need to update our blog, so here I go. This is an attempt to add at least semi weekly. We recently had our family visit us and maybe you're wondering who.... all of them my parents and sister and Liz's parents and brother and sister all here at the same time. Talk about a house full. Nine people and five dogs. You've seen the pictures of sammie, but then there was also Grace (goldendoodle), Rosie (cocker spaniel), Avery (king Charles spaniel), and Daisy (Las Opso), and of course Sammy (English setter). Needless to say when we were all together in our little house meant for a small family everybody was on top of each other. We are all family so it was no big deal. Just nice to see our family from Texas.

No comments: