OK, I know that a limited number of people actually read this, but if you do and have played my "fun game" then I have a question for you. When in Texas for Christmas I was posed this question.."what is your highest all time score?" Well I didn't know so I played the other day for a few minutes until I got what I felt like was a respectable score... 1562. So have you blown me out of the water...we'll keep track. Who has the Highest Score????
R
4 comments:
Well... I can't remember my highest but I am pretty sure it was 2000 something. However, since I can't remember what it was C said I can't say it was my highest. So according to my husband my highest is 1800 something.
-R
Yeah, I started going crossed-eyed after 5 minutes and all I could get was a 1,000.
I say we go back to Super Smash Bros!
I got 418!!! take that. I used mmmy amazing lord of the rings skills to post that record!
Since I knew I had made it to 2000 something I had to play again to see if I could. With C by my side, to make sure I actually was telling the truth, I got to 2356! You can ask C!
Chad, keep trying, you are on your way!
Post a Comment