Sunday, March 18, 2007

So Girly!!!




For those of you that have been keeping up with our blog might remember when Randall posted a pic of me when I was pregnant (without me knowing it). Well, I'm not the best at paybacks, but I thought this one was cute and worth sharing!


I got curious as to what Morgan would look like with a headband (lace and bow too), seeing that she is only 9 days old. So I brought her out to show her daddy and he about fell off the couch. In other words, our biggest fear of having a girl.. super girly!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Liz, I am not sure if this is a really good payback. Honestly, she just looks too cute. But Corey has some ideas for a payback, just ask!!!
-R

The Norvells said...

Awe...too cute. Super girly is the best in infancy I think. That way you have lots of pics to show their friends when they get older. How adorable is she!!

four:bull said...

yeah, i agree with mrs. pwood. they both look cute...i mean....errrrr.

but seriously, if you want payback. we've got pictures......
cb