Monday, May 07, 2007

I did it!!!

Well, I did it! I graduated with my Master's of Science in Counseling this past Saturday May 5th. It was a really neat expereince because I got hooded by my professors (hood= the superman looking cape thing that goes over your head and around your neck and hangs in the back; different colors represent different schools; I had to explain it to my parents who weren't sure what a hood was). I wasn't going to walk at first, but Randall thought I should and now I'm glad I did. Although it was much different then our HPU graduation because I only knew a handful of graduates, it was still very special and a big accomplishment. About a job... well, I am still employed at the mental health center, working with children and teens but still on "maternity leave" and am looking to go back part time during the summer and also work with Randall's cousin in her private practice, who's business is still building up and being a full time mom and wife.. life never stops!


4 comments:

The Norvells said...

awe... wonderful pics! Congrats a thousand times over. What a great accomplishment. And Morgan looks so excited for you too (hahaha)!!! Everytime you post pictures it feels like you aren't so far away.

Anonymous said...

What a great time for you! Graduation and your first Mother's Day! How exciting! We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you this summer.
R

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, THANKS so much for the bed and shower last weekend!!! It was soooooo wonderful to see and visit with the three of you and your house is CUTE!!

LandA said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you!

~A