This past weekend Liz's family came down to visit and Randall's PawPaw from IL was here as well. It was a busy few days but we had a nice time seeing new faces. Liz's mom recently traveled to India for her work and brought back a few outfits for Morgan. We had to share some of the pics we took because Morgan was hamming it up for the camera. She is so funny with her personality these days. (I think she knows she's funny)...
Morgan's sash was quickly turned into a headband




3 comments:
Morgan, as usual, steals the show. The pix of your Mother, I thought was you until I read the caption.
Joyce
Wow...she's huge! I can't believe how big she has gotten. Not too long now till her big first bday, huh! How exciting.
Haven't been able to visit for a while! What a darling! She is growing, but as cute as ever. Miss you guys so much!
Liz
Post a Comment