This was our view for the past week. We recently vacationed in Playa del Carmen (Cancun) because Randall's sister, Natalie got married at the beach. Randall performed the ceremony (his first one) and it was a most memorable trip. Morgan of course loved the beach and the fact that she got to swim during most of the hours she was awake. It was great for our family to get away from our daily routine of work and busy schedules and relax for a week. Please enjoy some of the pics from our trip!
Beach view (Morgan got her fair share of salt-water/sand mixture taste)
Beach view (Morgan got her fair share of salt-water/sand mixture taste)





3 comments:
The pictures make me feel like I was there with you. Morgan looks like she has grown a foot since we last saw her in June. Another first for Randall's minister. YEA.
Love to all.
jp
P.S. I love the new header.
Great pictures! Looks like everything was beautiful, hot but beautiful. Morgan is just precious. Maybe I can convince my sister to go somewhere like that when she gets married, looks like fun!
Post a Comment