As far as Morgan, she is growing and chatting up a storm. This child wakes up talking! She is always making us laugh whether it be her funny animal noises, to her recognizing her bodily functions; in the words of Morgan "I burpee!" and " I faut". It's quite hysterical and somewhat embarrassing at times when in public and you can't keep your kid from shouting " I burpee!" in the store.
Overall, one of the most precious things she recently started doing is reaching out her hands at the dinner table, saying "pray, pray" and she grabs our hands while we say our prayers and then shouts out "Amen!" at the end of our prayer. Sometimes we end up praying 3 and 4 times before we even get to start eating. So many joys to parenthood! Enjoy some pics from Halloween/ Fall Festival and Morgan's 1st Mavericks game.
Morgan looks really "excited" here as she awaits to get more candy at our church's fall festival



4 comments:
Didn't realize how much I missed you guys, till I saw these wonderful pix. Glad things are going well. Life here is busy and wonderful.
Love,
jp
The last picture of Morgan on Dad's shoulders is absolutely priceless!!! The bounce house video is cute, you can tell she kept saying "ball!" :)
- Chessa
Morgan looks soooo cute! James and I hope you guys post more pics soon! Miss you!
Love, Megan and James
Ok guys, it's been over a month! New post!!(:
Love, Megan and James
Post a Comment