
Hey Everybody, so here is our first post of baby Micah. He was born at 12:55 p.m. on Wednesday, January 14. Micah was 6 lbs. and 7 oz. and 20 inches long. For those of you around when Morgan was born she was the same length as Micah and 4 oz. lighter. Mom and baby did GREAT and are doing awesome!! More pictures are to come......


6 comments:
Very adorable! Can't wait to meet him!
COngratulations guys!!! So sweet. Morgan looks so excited to be a big sister. THat is precious
I just know that Morgan will be a wonderful big sister.
Joyce
Congrats guys! He looks adorable already and your family picture looks great! Can't wait to meet him!
congrats guys! I hope I look as beautiful as Lizzy after I give birth!
Wonderful news, We are so happy for you all. Can't wait to see you four in person. Stephanie price
Post a Comment