Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Family Pics

It's work taking family pictures now as we each have a little one to hold. It also makes taking pictures challenging trying to get everyone to look at the camera and maybe even smile too! We wanted to share a few recent family pics we've taken in the last week. Above our family is in South Carolina at our Appointment Service.

We visited the Gaylord in Grapevine, TX with Randall's parents. Its a beautiful place to take pics!
Another site at the Gaylord (all the plants are real, except for 1 fake tree in the building)
Here we are at Disney on Ice, celebrating Morgan's 2nd birthday with both sides of the family. Pretty sure Morgan enjoyed it more then Micah! We wish we would have had a camera just on Morgan as she was so animated when a new character appeared in the ice. It was so much fun!

We are currently in Illinois visiting family and friends and will be traveling all over for the next 3-4 weeks. We will try to keep you updated along the way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great lookin' family! I miss you lots, Liz! Safe travels :)

- Chessa

The Petty's said...

I love the picture in the blue outfits. You are becoming traveling gypsys. Just stop long enough to let Morgan use the bathroom. (that is for Randall). :) Love you all. Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey guys it was great to see you... we loved having you for dinner. hope you can come and visit us in Sikeston sometime. Miss you and I have a picture just haven't downloaded it yet. love steph

The Petty's said...

Great talking today. Tell Morgan I can't wait for another weekly update. I will listen harder next time. :)