how sweet! I love that you were able to capture that moment!
That is the most adorable video ever. Way to go Morgan, she is such a good big sister already.
I am in tears. That is priceless. Miss you all and have had you on my heart. Hope things went well in D.C. Email when you can. Love,Joyce
WOW! How TOTALLY SWEET!!! THANKS for sharing!! We MISS yall! Hope things are going well for you in VA. LOVE ya!! Bye 4 now...
HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I SHARED YOUR LETTER AND PICTURES WITH OUR FRIENDS IN LOUISVILLE. THEY LOVED IT ALL. LOVE YA, AUNT CINDY
Hey she is adorable!! :) cant wait to see my favorite niece back in texas!!!!I Love Yall!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how sweet! I love that you were able to capture that moment!
That is the most adorable video ever. Way to go Morgan, she is such a good big sister already.
I am in tears. That is priceless. Miss you all and have had you on my heart. Hope things went well in D.C. Email when you can.
Love,
Joyce
WOW! How TOTALLY SWEET!!! THANKS for sharing!! We MISS yall! Hope things are going well for you in VA. LOVE ya!! Bye 4 now...
HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I SHARED YOUR LETTER AND PICTURES WITH OUR FRIENDS IN LOUISVILLE. THEY LOVED IT ALL. LOVE YA, AUNT CINDY
Hey she is adorable!! :) cant wait to see my favorite niece back in texas!!!!
I Love Yall!!!
Post a Comment