Yes, we know it has been over 2 weeks since we have posted new pics of the kids and we apologize for all of you who keep up with our family. For some reason, we have had problems connecting to the internet lately, but hopefully everything will work now.
Thankfully 3 weeks ago, we had a day off from class and decided to check out the local zoo. It was great for our family to get out and enjoy a day from our "daily routine". To our surprise, this zoo was probably one of the cleanest zoos we have ever visited and all the sceneries were so beautiful with half mountains/half desert in the distance. We were able to see many animals and it was so neat how close we were able to get to the animals, but of course with a thick glass wall in between us and them! Enjoy the pictures!

We figured it was about time for a new family pic!

Morgan was so excited to play in grass rather then sand! haha!

Randall and Randall #2 hanging out!

Morgan's new friend, Elie and her family went to the zoo with us

Micah is showing off his little tooth, but he actually has 2 teeth now!

It's just like Simba from the Lion King, at least that's what Morgan thought!

This tiger was in the perfect position for a picture (we thinks it looks like something from National Geographic)

Morgan is totally turning into a Daddy's Girl (and Randall loves it!)
4 comments:
Love it , love it, love it.....new friends...yea......Last week at scholar bowl there was a question on what was a WADI... I knew the answer. Too bad I wasn't a team member..... Working on boxes.. Kids on Wed. are excited.....Hugs and kisses to all....
Oh I have missed your faces! What a great day and a wonderful break from language I am sure!!!!! Love you guys.
Love the pictures! You all look great! I'd love to hear from you, Liz! I left you a comment on facebook, but I'm not sure how much you check it. Email me soon! love, Megan K.
I love the zoo pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. The family photo is geat. Love and miss you all so very much!
Grammy
Post a Comment