Friday, December 04, 2009

If this doesn't make you laugh, we don't know what will

Yesterday while Randall was trying to bargain and get a good deal with a local shopkeeper, the kids and I were in the car waiting. Actually Morgan was sleeping and Micah was laughing and playing and talking about something...

I was able to catch him on video: the first part, he's laughing because I'm tickling him (we've recently discovered his tickle spots) and the second part, he's just talking and talking about who knows what??? (we'd post more videos of Morgan except she hides when we take the camera out; we'll have to work on that!)

ENJOY! Hope you laugh as hard as we did! (notice his teeth, he now has 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top)

2 comments:

five_solas said...

SO cute! What a great laugh!

The Petty's said...

so sweet....Surprised Morgan could sleep through the laughter. Thanks for the post.