
Sometimes we have to stop and ask ourselves, how old is Morgan?
Not because our memory is already going... but because she uses such grown-up words and sounds much older then she really is when talking (at least 50% of the time)
The funny thing is she doesn't always use the "grown-up words" in the right context but that's what's so hilarious about listening to her Talk and Talk and Talk... (she falls asleep talking and wakes up talking) haha! And this is the exact truth! Here are some of the "Sayings"we have heard her say:

"Actually, I want pizza for dinner Rather then chicken"
"I love Micah, He's So Good for me!"

"I Hate bugs! God should Disappear them!
"Micah can't play with my polly pockets, Otherwise I will be so mad at him!

Here's how a typical dialogue goes when Liz is trying to accomplish something that involves giving Morgan a decision to make:
(Liz) "Would you rather have noodles or chicken for dinner?"
(Morgan) "Nothing! I want pizza!"
(Liz) "We're not having pizza tonight, would you rather have noodles or chicken?"
(Morgan) "I'm So Angry at Micah for watching Mickey Mouse!"
(Liz) "Sorry, you already watched a show earlier. Let's pick something for dinner..."
(Morgan) "I can't eat chicken, Otherwise I won't like it"
(Liz) "Ok, then I'll make noodles and you can eat that"
(Morgan) "I love Micah, he's so cute! I'm a good big sissy!"
Needless to say, sometimes it takes a while to get things accomplished with Morgan and its really easy and normal for her to switch topics and throw out random things. She is really 3 1/2 years old going on 10 y/o!!! Yikes! What does that mean for the years to come!!!???
5 comments:
Hang out with Megan and you will know what to expect...Morgan told me once that "God will disappear you...." I was a little bit afraid to go to sleep that night! :)
Ha ha that is funny! Morgan is such a big little girl!!! You have some interesting years ahead of you!!!! Love the pictures of her, she is always changing!
I LOVE IT!! She reminds me of someone but I can't think who....oh yeah ME! Love all the pictures..their GREAT!!
Oh my goodness, she's a hoot! Love her pictures, what a personality she's got! =)
-Chessa
So grown up.....Love it......Tell her Illinois friends send thier love.
Post a Comment