Sunday, September 04, 2011

Our Little Rock Star

Its no secret that Micah takes after Randall in so many ways... his looks, his charm, his need of at least 8 hrs of sleep (haha) and recently, we learned of his love and talent for music (specifically the guitar!!!) I couldnt' help myself but create this video of Micah with Randall's guitar...

Enjoy!!! And for all of you gifted singers reading/watching this, I apologize in advance if Micah wasn't in the right key, but trust me, its a super cute performance!!!


7 comments:

Alison H said...

AMAZING! Love it! And I love his little grin! Miss you guys!

The Petty's said...

Encore....a dancer and now a musican. What a family. They could go on tour together.

Aunt Natalie said...

Good Job Micah!! You did AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! SONG!! He did a great job! Sign him up for HC!

Anonymous said...

I can see it now... these kids are going to start a band at a young age!!

liz said...

So Cute! No doubt he enjoys music! Such a little star!

Brittany said...

so cute! love & miss that kid!!