Thursday, March 08, 2012

Part 1 of Morgan's 5th Birthday

Ok so today is the 8th of March & technically Morgan turns 5 y/o tomorrow on the 9th. But I (Liz) remember 5 yrs ago on this day, when I walked & walked & walked some more with my Mom & Randall's Mom, trying to get that baby out of me!!!

And then there was the Mexican food we had for dinner... Must have been a combination of walking/spicy food that did the trick because at 3am that night, I went into labor & had Morgan 7 hrs later.

So yes, Morgan's Birth-day is the 9th but I think it's appropriate to say her Birth-day really started on the 8th & continued to the 9th!!!!

Love our sweet girl! Here's the "Pre" Birthday Girl & her barbies from her grandparents & her "rainbow flower" cake she requested for her party tomorrow!

More pics to come....

3 comments:

Jeni said...

She's so cute! She brought the barbie to preschool today and said, "Look, she has pink shoes!" aww! What a fun age!

Alison H said...

Amazing cake! Great job! And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Morgan! We love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Yay Morgan!! She is a sweet girl and we love her!! Happy birthday!!!