Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Mommy-Daughter "Date" Night

Last week, Morgan and I decided to take a "Mommy-Daughter" Date to go see a local play/musical in town. It was fun, just us girls hanging out without the boys! Here we are waiting in line to get our seats... 

We met up with some of our friends and it was a night of fun with the Girls!

Here we are inside...waiting for the show to start

Our friend Megan was one of the hyenas in the show Lion King and she did a Great Job! She had her own cheering section!!!

Poor Girl! She wore herself out and just couldn't stay awake for the last 2 scenes... 

But she popped up after the show as soon as the Star came out to give hugs! It was a fun night and I can't wait to experience more "Mommy-Daughter" Dates with Morgan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys went and saw Megan in her play! Thanks for supporting her and making her feel special! I love mommy daughter daites!!

Natalie said...

I want one of these days when y'all are here in 5 days!!!!!! :)