Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebrating Life...

Happy Easter...Happy Resurrection Day! (belated)

This year, we had a celebration of Life with some of our friends. We traveled outside of our city to spend the Easter weekend with them and enjoyed a great time of fellowship. Here is our family picture from the Easter Egg Hunt...


And of course, I had to take my yearly Easter "photo shoot" of the kids in their Easter clothes!


 


The kids then participated in some fun activities. Morgan did her first egg toss! It was super cute as the girls tossed (very carefully) real eggs (not boiled!)

And here's Micah on his egg hunt..And Yes that is a sand bucket for his Easter Egg Basket!

Our friends have 2 sweet, little girls. Morgan loved holding Baby Sophia throughout the weekend!
 

Easter morning surprises!

Our Easter Brunch...

And instead of the traditional sunrise service on Easter morning, we decided to celebrate Life on the beach...


Micah was totally in his element!

Here are all 6 of our kiddos... ranging from 6 months to 6 years old!
 

Morgan decided to practice her writing.. in the sand! The end result said "I Love You Mom and Dad" So Precious...

And at last... our view as we celebrated Death, Life and His Resurrection.... He has Risen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this was a great sounding Easter! Morgan and Micah look adorable as usual! So glad you could meet with friends to enjoy the celebration. I've never had an Easter at the beach...sounds pretty cool to me!

You're making wonderful memories for your family! Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Love this post. Joyce

Aunt Natalie said...

Looks like yall had a lot of fun!!
I am going to need some of these pics of the kids!!

Love yall!!

Rachel said...

What a fun time spent with friends! Glad you were able to celebrate Easter together! I love all the pictures of the kids, beautiful!