What a whirl-wind of a week!! Yes, I traveled to a land, far, far away this past week but was so tied up in meetings that I wasn't able to explore with my camera like I had hoped for. But I did get to expereince much cooler weather and loved wearing my boots, scarfs and cardigans!!!
I was so excited to be reunited with Randall and the kids after my 4 day trip. We even broke tradition and decorated for Christmas!! Yep! Before Thanksgiving!! But since we'll be traveling for Christmas, we thought we'd enjoy our decor as long as possible! It was such a fun night as the kids were really into it; Christmas Music was playing, Cookies in the oven, we watched Elf and enjoyed Popcorn for dinner! Love those kindof family nights!
Day 57: Mexican Food in the Desert... and it tasted like home!
Day 58: Grey Skies! We have had cooler weather and dark clouds! Feels like Fall!
Day 59: Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...
Day 60: Everywhere you go...
Day 61: Love our new Rustic Star
Day 62: Trial batch of homemade rolls for Turkey Day
Day 63: Beauty in its Essence
Thank you for those who keep up and continue to check in with this Project 365. Excited for the holidays and all the memories I hope to capture!
Please leave comments, tips and helps as I appreciate your feedback!
Have a Blessed Week!







1 comment:
I know it's only the back of her head, but man, she looks so much older! Wow. Morgan, you're growing up so fast! We love you! We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment