Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We're Pregnant

Just incase you are one that hasn't heard yet... well just read the above titles. That's right Liz and I are going to be having a baby somewhere around March 13. We're so excited and I am now realizing that I have pretty much no clue as to how to take care of a baby. But I'm still excited none the less. This Friday the 25th we are supposed to get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and since I've never heard an unborn child's heart beat I'm pretty curious as to how it sounds...... guess I'll find out soon.
We shared the wonderful news with our church family in a video that I made. The video starts out like the old gossip game telephone, except well it's all on video. It usually turns out pretty funny, except sometimes the kids just like to make up their own stuff so none of it really makes any sense. Just check out the video and you'll see what I'm talking about.

(video not uploaded yet),......check back later

5 comments:

The Norvells said...

Can't wait to see the video! Post soon! I bet you guys did and awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! the video was definity orginal and a great way to show your joy with us!
We are praying for your family!
Will DIane and Logan Bennett
Effingham FBC

four:bull said...

Video! Video! We want the video!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where is the video? You can’t just tell us about it and tease us like this. It is against blog etiquette (ok I don’t even know if that exists, but it should and this infraction should be part of it).

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! For those of you who want the video, you should have been at church on Sunday, or watched it on our televised service on Sunday at 2:00 p.m.!!! It was great!!