Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Now I'm frustrated even more!!!
Ok so I just got done bashing MediaMax because of how jacked up everything is with them right now, and then I go to publish my post and this blog site messed up and I lost my post.... What is this world coming too??? All these computer people and programmers they have one job make the programs work!!! Is that too much to ask??? Don't charge me 5 bucks a month like mediamax a.k.a streamload is doing and not have your site/service working. I think we as people don't expect technology to work all the time so we let these guys slide, but what are we to do??? It's just like the car mechanic, the AC guy, plumbers, and anyone else who will take advantage of people who aren't in that profession and need their services!!! I apologize now to anyone who is reading this and may become offended.......... I realize not all people are this way, but it seems to me that I personally have had the worst luck with the afore mentioned people. Oh well, what am I to do other than wait..... NOtHing. And that my friends is exactly what I will do. So sorry, but I may not try again for another week to get that video up and going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment