I, randall, am very excited that today Liz and I found out that we will be having a GIRL!! To emotions come to mind mostly of how little I know about babies, well that one has been a given all along. Now that we're going to be having a girl I am beginning to realize I am going to know even less, because what do I know about girls. Oh well, who cares......... all I know is that I'm going to have a beautiful daughter in about 4 more months!!
3 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. I look forward to meeting your baby girl in 4 months. Congrats!
-Rachel
i am only think that this baby thing isn't going to go well for pwood and mrs. pwood.
But, since it is a girl. I figure you've got a pretty good chance of raising a normal to semi-normal kid, so in 20 years lets talk about joining families
well when your and cb's kids have grandkids my kids can marry them!
Post a Comment