"Mimi" and "Grandpa" (the old man)are very excited about their grandchild-to-be. Uncle Chris and Aunt Meghan are very excited about what's to come on March 13, 2007. We thought the video was great and how you announced it to your church. We are eagerly awaiting Our Blessing to come!!!! We love the 4 of you! (can't forget Sammi) Love, MOM, DAD, CHRIS, MEGS and COUSIN AVEREY
3 comments:
Yea its finally here!!! I'm glad you fought through your frustration to deliver this video to us.
I'm with birdterd on this one. I'm glad you battled the mediamax monstar and made it happen.
Hey, since you got all that worked out. How about a tour of your house or something for all of us that don't live in IL? :)
"Mimi" and "Grandpa" (the old man)are very excited about their grandchild-to-be. Uncle Chris and Aunt Meghan are very excited about what's to come on March 13, 2007. We thought the video was great and how you announced it to your church. We are eagerly awaiting Our Blessing to come!!!! We love the 4 of you! (can't forget Sammi) Love, MOM, DAD, CHRIS, MEGS and COUSIN AVEREY
Post a Comment