Monday, August 13, 2007

New Discoveries

As promised, an update on more visitors... My family (Liz) made the 11 hr drive from TX in 13 1/2 hrs.. (not a recorded record or anything), but they were here and gave lots of love to their only grandbaby. I'm not sure if Randall and I even held Morgan very much this weekend. Oh well, we see her everyday. As you can tell from the pics, Morgan is all smiles and in position to crawl soon. Although, she is very interested in standing (w/help of course). And her new discovery this weekend.. my sister, Meghan's dog, Avery... needless to say, I'm not sure who was the more playful one..

Well, the newest thing coming up in our family is Randall's first triatholon (next Saturday, August 18th). We will keep you updated!

1 comment:

four:bull said...

Go Randall Go!!
Break a leg!...er....or whatever you say to triatholoners!

Miss you guys. cb