Saturday, September 01, 2007

Messy Eating

Who ever knew eating could be so much fun?!? Well as you can tell
from the pics, we made our first attempt at giving Morgan her first "solid" food; Peaches mixed w/ rice cereal... Yummmmmm! Needless to say, she loved it and I think got more on her face then in her mouth.

A word to the wise, be prepared to spoon the food fast, especially when you have an impatient hungry one in front of you. Otherwise, they start licking anything they can get off their fingers. I mean it's not like we don't ever feed her.. you'd think it was her last meal.

I know, I know.. a wild hair day to add to the fun. Everyone has one good side that the hairs lay down and the other... does its own thing!
More fun to come... can't wait till the green stuff! (veggies)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is already eating solids now. She is growing everyday. She looks like she enjoyed those peaches with her rice cereal.

allison

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures! She has grown so much. Can't wait to see you three in October. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Hey Randall, this is Joseph Osteen. I saw Jay Phillips on campus today and we were talking about you. It's awesome to see you doing well and to see the pictures of your family!! It has been great to see God work in the lives of friends from back in the day in Lindale. It's hard to believe our 10 year reunion is just around the corner. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

Blessings,
Joe