Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daddy's Nose

So I just had to share, and I'm sure you are all dying to hear but last night Morgan and I were playing her favorite game...name the body part...when she decided to show Daddy where his nose was. This wasn't anything new because Morgan knows very well where the nose is. This time though she decided to shove her finger up Daddy's nose. This too isn't anything new for us, but unlike all other times this time she decided to shove her little fingernail into Daddy's nostril causing a bloody nose. All I can say is that she may be cute, but watch out!!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "OW".

jp

Anonymous said...

Corey is so looking forward to those days! Right now he is learning the "duck and cover" method when changing diapers, haha! He always seems to change the diaper a little too early.

LandA said...

She's so cute! I also really enjoyed the pictures of Noah and Nathaniel.