Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 1 Month!!!

So Micah is officially one month old and is now his turn to "star" in a video on the Blog. Although his first video isn't the "most exciting", we thought those of you who haven't met Micah in person would appreciate seeing him move in action. Enjoy watching as he is starting to discover his hands...

Discovering Hands???

Is he smiling for the camera already???

The blanket Grammy (Randall's Mom) made and lounging in my baseball uniform.

Can anyone say Mug Shot??? Thought we would share Micah's passport picture with you...think they can tell hair color? He is 1 month old here and his passport will be good for 5 years; poor guy, he has to use this newborn pic for the next 5 years. Check out the Guitar Rock outfit, compliments of Auntie Natalie (Randall's Sister)

Big Sister is already learning how to help out and feed Baby Brother!! Who would have thought Morgan would be babysitting already....even before her second birthday (only 1 month away)!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Your little family is so precious. Hang in there Mommy!!! I can't image having a newborn and a sick toddler. Just having Wren sick was enough to wear Brance and I out! I loved your description of running on nothing but love for your kiddos. So true!

The Petty's said...

Well, they are absolutely precious. We received our picture in the mail Sat. He looks so grown up for only a month. Probably trying to keep up with big sister.

Love and hugs to all.

jp

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, the video of Micah is soooo cute!!! He's gotten so much, I remember him so tiny at the hospital :] And Morgan feeding him... precious!

Miss you and hope to see you and kiddos soon!

- Chessa

Anonymous said...

whoops...

"He's gotten so big..." is what I meant to type.

Anonymous said...

I've been carrying your orange slip of paper around with me since you all came to visit. I wanted to write to you before I lost it or it went through the washing machine. It was awesome seeing you. I hope Morgan had a great birthday!

Well I gotta go pick Eli up from Boy Scouts.

More later.

Brad (and Amy)