If you are a mother and are reading this, you can probably relate... You know what it is like to be so tired and yet so full of energy at the same time (energy that runs off of nothing BUT LOVE for your new little one). Well take that feeling and multiply it by 2 and that is a small glimpse of what it is like at our household. Especially the past few nights, where Morgan has been up through out the night because she is fighting the flu symptoms and Micah is up every 2-3 hours for his routine feedings. They both tend to nap throughout the day as needed, but it seems to be at different times, so there is always one child needing attention. However, it is all WORTH IT!If you are not a mother and reading this, take it all in and share our joy with us!
As you can see in the pics below, Morgan loves her baby brother and the two of them melt our hearts...



4 comments:
they are so precious and I love them.
love
allison
Thanks for the update! The pics of the two of them are adorable! I can't wait to see them in March!
Love,
Megan
Randall and Liz,
I want you to know that I read this and Carl G. noticed I had not responded yet. :) I haven't had time. Too many basketball games. Some day you will have my schedule. Enjoy the kids while they are little. They sure grow up fast.
Love to all.
jp
Congratulations! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment