Another update on fun pics of Morgan and Micah during our time in VA. As you can tell from the pics, they have changed so much, esp Micah who will turn 5 months on Sunday the 14th and is already 16lbs. Yes, you read that right, 16 lbs! Apparently boys grow faster and eat more (???) that's what the pediatrician said when I questioned the scale and we were feeding him too much. She laughed and said that he looks healthy ( I guess that's a polite way of saying American kids are just plump!) But we don't remember Morgan gaining weight this fast.. but again she's a girl.. who knows!!??! But Micah is putting everything in his mouth these days and going through bibs like crazy!
We are all doing well and looking forward to spending time with family in Texas in about a week. Here are a few more pictures from our road trips to DC and VA beach that didn't make it in our newsletter. Enjoy!


5 comments:
I love the pictures. Both of your children are doing fabulous. Micah is all boy and Morgan will be the petite girl..... Hugs and kisses to everyone.
jp
I love the pictures. Micah will be a boy, while Morgan is the petite girl. They both look fabulous to me. Hugs and kisses to all.
jp
Well, I did comment the other day and then my computer took a nose dive. Here I go again. The children are wonderful and made the way God desired. I think they are both just perfect. Maybe a little bias on that. Enjoy your time here. We love you all dearly. We leave for Little Rock in 27 days. ....... taking 29 this year....yea.
Oh I miss her little voice. I LOVE the video of her singing! I miss you guys and you remain in my prayers. Love, Kim
Beach looks fun! http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com
Post a Comment