We thought you might enjoy a little video with fun "kiddy" music! We don't have a bathtub in our new home but have made the best with what we've found in the stores so that the kids can still take their baths as "normal" as before.
Morgan & Micah are at a fun stage now because they entertain one another... the truth... Micah watches Morgan and laughs and laughs at her and she carries on... entertaining him. Either way, they are learning to become good playmates! Enjoy our cuties!
5 comments:
Very cute! I love his little bubble beard! Miss ya'll!
So creative. Thanks for sharing.
What cute entertainment...grandkids! I loved the splishing and a splashing and the music too!
Love and miss ya,
Grammy
This is darling! Morgan is pretty entertaining that is for sure!
I REALLY miss having a bathtub! I continue to pray for you and your family.
Such a cute video. You guys are so good to send this to us. Thanks for sharing our grandbabies with us doing something I miss doing..giving them baths.
I love you all........mom
Post a Comment