Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes, we know its been over 2 wks since our last post...

Yes, we realize it has been over 2 weeks since we've updated and for that, we apologize to all you wonderful fans of our blog page. Life has been really busy with school (2nd semester of Arabic only gets harder and more complicated) and last week both Micah and Liz had pink eye (No Fun at All!). In addition, all 4 of us have been fighting a yucky cold that we can't seem to shake. So needless to say, we have had our hands full. But nevertheless, we have kept up with our picture taking of the kids and had to share them with you...
Here Micah is wearing his Daddy's hat and he's seriously a "Mini-Me" of Randall a.k.a.
Randall Jr.

Even in the profile picture, they look a like!

Down below is Morgan just being really SILLY for the camera and of course we had to share them with you!

We curled her hair by using toilet paper last night (thanks to Grammy and Aunt Natalie who used to do this back in the day) and this was actually Randall's idea to try on Morgan (way to go Daddy!)

Silly Girl!

Please keep checking as we (Randall) is in the process of making a video of Micah walking and he is everywhere, almost running by now!

3 comments:

The Petty's said...

I hadn't decided it was time to complain. Yet....but glad you posted. The kids are adorable. Get better.........Tell all another package is on its way. Maybe better not tell. Maybe summer b/4 it arrives..

nmcdaniel said...

Yes, I check your blog about everyday and I was glad to see today new pictures!! These are great pictures and I love them. Tell Morgan she looks beauiful and when I come this summer I will curl it for her. Love you guys!!

D. McQueen said...

Morgan & Micah you are both so cute from your head to your toes! I love seeing pictures and videos of the two of you as well as your mommy and daddy!

Love & miss you all!
Grammy