
The other day Randall was busy working on the computer and the kids, of course were interested in "helping Daddy" work a.k.a. bother and probably keep him from working. So I (Liz) decided to draw them into the kitchen and get them interested in food. Come on, who isn't interested in food, esp food that involves chocolate (jello pudding)?

So here we are, taking turns stirring the jello mix and milk... really it went like this: Micah would stir, Morgan would lick the chocolate off her spatula... then Morgan would get a new spatula or spoon of some sort and stir, while Micah licked the chocolate off his spatula...

Caught her! (what a great black mail pic)

This was their favorite part!!!

And the most important thing at the end of the night was that Morgan and Micah got to help "cook" the jello!
5 comments:
Fantastic idea!! Fun was had by all :)
-Chessa
Fun post!
LOVE IT!! Morgan and Micah look like they had a blast!! Wish I had a lick!!
Just think...the next time you hear something going on in your kitchen, I bet it will be Morgan and Micah making Chocolate Jello without help from Mommy! Won't that be fun! ( I think I know 2 kids who did that at my house.) Cooking is FUN! Yum!
How fun! Liz, you look so great!
Love, MEgan Kuhn
Post a Comment