Saturday, October 05, 2013

Project 365 (week 2)

This week has been a stretch for me to take as many pictures as I had planned and I didn't spend near the time I wanted to with my camera. 
About 6 days ago, I came down with the flu and all my "to do lists" and other "Type A lists" I had made took a backseat. But I still managed to pull off days 8-14. 

 Day 8: Homemade Italian at its finest

Day 9: Fall has arrived in our house 

Day 10: Sibling Love 

Day 11: A handful of color goodness 

Day 12: Texas in a bowl 

Day 13: Living color in the desert 

Day 14: Cutest ballerina around

As always, please feel free to give feedback, tips and resources. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love this project you are doing... it means more pics to see!! I wish I had you near to take family pics for us! My favorite picture was of Morgan and Micah playing!