Can I just say that I LOVE FOOD??? I love to eat it, I love to cook it, I love to try new things, new recipes and now I'm learning to love to photograph it!!!
This week, the focus was Not intentionally "food" but seeing as I do cook a lot, it was a natural thing for me to play around with my camera. I mean, you don't have to tell it to smile, stand still, stop squinting, look at the camera... HAHA.. that's just my kids I have to do that with!!
Day 29: Feta Cheese and Roasted Chick Peas has become my "Go To" to make salads taste so Delish! Love! Love! Love These Toppings!
Day 30: Oreos and Nutella in the same bite? Are you kidding me? (new recipe)
Day 31: Thank you Pinterest... Teriyaki Fried Rice was Amazing!
Day 32: Nothing says Fall like Chili & Cornbread
Day 33: Our Creative Attempt of roasting Marshmallows over our gas stove
Day 34: So Serious. So Focused.
Day 35: A regular snack in our household... with or without a Movie
Ok, Ok... So I went a little overboard with the food picture taking this week... But Lucky for you... there are extra pictures posted for this week!!!
Now, for those who are keeping up with my health reports... (haha)... I recently was very ill with the Flu, followed by Pneumonia. And as I thought I was on the road to recovery... found out (today) that I fractured my rib. Seriously? I guess its from 3-4 weeks of heavy coughing.
Well, the beautiful- deliciousness above is in result to me feeling really frustrated and down about having to "rest" another 2 weeks and not being able to go on my daily runs. It may sound silly... but running is my outlet to dealing with stress or high emotions and when my one "outlet" is not possible... its hard on a girl!
So, I turned to comfort (but shared with the rest of my family) hehe.
And Last BUT Certainly NOT Least...
My sweet kiddos, hard to work at school! So proud of them!! (please excuse the messy table)
If any of the food above interests you, please feel free to leave a message and I'll send you the recipe(s)... As always, comments, tips & resources are welcomed!!!









1 comment:
If I didn't ask you about the oreo and nutella bars, my hubby might shoot me! :) Love you.
Post a Comment