Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project 365 (week 13)

I promise I haven't fallen off the bandwagon... just been to The States and back... for 3 weeks! And now am home, fighting jet lag... so decided it was finally time to catch up on my Project 365. I had plenty of opportunities to take pictures during our trip home and definitely enjoyed making sweet memories with loved ones.

The day we flew out to America, we thought we'd take the kids to the beach and get them tired and ready for our 2am flight to sleep... and it didn't hurt that the waves were pretty massive, which made Randall really HAPPY!

 Day 85: Hang 10, Baby!

Day 86: Be still my heart...Like Father, Like Son

 Day 87: Soccer on the beach + An energetic boy= Match Made in Heaven

The remaining pictures are from our trip to The States... One of the greatest joys from our trip was meeting our sweet niece, Reese. I had the privilege of taking some of her newborn Christmas pictures... Here are some of my favorites...

Day 88: Sweetest Santa Baby ever!

Day 89: Reese's 1st Christmas

Day 90: Heavenly... (my favorite pic)

Day 91: Best Christmas Gift... topped with a Bow!

And of course, a Bonus Picture...
Loved our time with this sweet Angel!
Welcome to the family, Reese Lynn McDaniel!
You are SO Loved!

Stay tuned... catching up on the weeks I missed... lots of memories captured with just a click of a button!






1 comment:

Alison H said...

GREAT pictures! And I love your new header picture on the blog, too!