We are back into the swing of "normalcy"... Randall is back at work, homeschool (2nd semester) has began, cooking at home again and finally we are over jet lag! We celebrated Micah's 5th Birthday this past week too! I can't believe our youngest is 5 now! Where has time gone? We was just 6 months when we started our journey overseas... and now he is 5 y/o!
After rummaging through my pics from our Texas Trip, I found a few more that I was eager to post. Hope you enjoy this week...
Day 106: Feeding the ducks and pigeons... in the cold... loving every minute of it!
107: First ice cream truck experience...
Day 108: Celebrating early... (in Texas)
Day 109: Happy Birthday to our superhero!
Day 110: Back to "normalcy"... I live for days where I don't have to cook dinner!
Day 111: 2nd Semester has begun
Day 112: Love everything about this!
Bonus Pics:
Laughing is good for the soul...
Smiling back at ya!
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and messages!!! Please let me know what you think of this project so far... nearly 4 months into the 365 days of pics!
P.S. Finally pulled out the manual to the camera... maybe I'll learn some more "technical" techniques... Until next week...









3 comments:
Your kiddos. Sheesh. So cute! Love ya'll! Great job!
Can I tell you how jealous I am of the food pic!!!! Love seeing the kids laughing, love seeing Morgan's smile! Happy Birthday Micah! We love you! Love the pics.... turn the camera over to Randall and get some of mommy and the kids!!!!
love these! miss you guys!
Post a Comment