Where has our week gone? I usually try to update on a regular basis... but every time I thought about updating the blog, something else came up! Oh well... better late then never, right?
Well, we have a 7 y/o on our hands now!
I can't believe our first born is 7 years old! This year was different then previous years as we have only lived in Dubai for 8 months and have homeschooled the entire time... and are making friends (slowly)... but living in a big, busy city as ours isn't always the easiest place to meet people...(sounds cliche, I know... but its been true for us). But thankfully, Morgan didn't care about having a "Big Birthday Party" this year and was happy to spend time with our family... and her friend, who happens to be our next door neighbor!
So... I kindof "cheated" this week as most of my pics revolve around Morgan's big day... so technically, most of the pics weren't taken daily.. but in the same day. Enjoy!
Day 156: Waffles= Birthday Cake
Morgan didn't want a b-day cake or even ice cream... but she did request waffles and strawberries!
And so we sang... first thing in the morning!
Day 157: So Big and Grown Up!
Day 158: Peek-a-Boo!
Day 159: Sunset= breath-taking!
Day 160: Brave Girl got her ears pierced!
Day 161: Practicing ABC's via Goldfish
Day 162: Sibling Love
Happy 7th Birthday Morgan! You were God's present and blessing to us 7 years ago and we are so thankful to call you our Daughter! We love you so much and are proud of the young lady you have become!
Please leave Morgan a Birthday Note and tell her how much you love her!








2 comments:
Beautiful sunset picture! But that last picture of Morgan takes the cake! She is beautiful! What a treasure from the Lord. Thank you, Jesus, for this amazing little one and we ask that she will walk in your ways all her days.
Morgan, Happy Happy Birthday! We love you SO much and can't wait to see you next month! We hope you had an amazing birthday! LOVE YOU!
happy happy (late) birthday Morgan!! You are looking so beautiful and grown up! I can't wait to see you again in the fall- miss you lots!
liz- love these pics! miss you friend!
Post a Comment