"I Spy" are 2 words I hear often in our house, car, the mall, etc... esp having a 5 y/o and a 6 y/o (almost 7 y/o) who Love to Talk... Morgan and Micah love playing this game and it keeps them entertained for quite a while, which is great when you're stuck in Dubai Traffic or in what seems like an "endless" line at the gas station! (But that's just my dramatic side coming out a.k.a. impatient side).
So I decided to take the "I Spy" game and apply it to my photography this week... Enjoy a look at our last 7 days!
Day 149: I Spy... something yummy
(I found dried pinto beans & made my own charro bean soup! So good!)
Day 150: I Spy... something sweet
(babysat for a friend)
Day 151: I Spy... something pink
Day 152: I Spy... something green
Day 153: I Spy... something brown
(my first attempt to homemade ice-cream sandwiches... Micah's request)
Day 154: I Spy... something blue
Day 155: I Spy... something relaxing
It was a fun week! We enjoyed a day at the beach... Randall surfed, the kids played, and I caught up on some reading, while enjoyed a nice cup of coffee (and the view, too!) We're still having decent weather... so trying to soak it all up before the summer temps hit!
Would love to hear how your week went! Until next time...







No comments:
Post a Comment