No more apologies. No more excuses. I just didn't take my camera out as much the last 2 weeks.
But, I did commit to this Project 365 of taking/posting 365 pictures and I'm going to do just that...fulfill that commitment! Here we go...
Day 170: Colors! Colors! Everywhere!
Day 171: M&M's for Math? Yes. Please.
It sure motivated Micah to do his addition problems!
Day 172: Family TV & Dessert Time
Day 173: World's Largest Mother's Day Card
Of course.. only in Dubai! :)
Day 174: Nice visit with my friend
Day 175: Catching bubbles
Day 176: Puzzle Genius
AND... saved the best for last... Passion UAE 2014! Christ Tomlin and Louie Giglio came to the UAE and I was there!!! What a treat! And what a surreal night! Probably one of the few concerts that I will ever go to that I can sing 99.9% of the songs!
There were so many cameras, flashes, cell phones, stage lights, etc... that my camera kindof freaked out and unfortunately, I didn't get the greatest, most clear pics on my camera. I really need to play around with night-lighting... Nonetheless... It was AMAZING to sing "God of This City" and "How Great is Our God" in a place where most of the people don't believe this
I'm working on capturing some most recent recipes that I've tried out and hope to post in the next week or less. Stay Tuned...
As always... comments are welcomed! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment