Some of you may know that Randall joined Cross-fit about 5 months ago and has really found his notch for exercise. Cross-fit has become extremely popular in The States and has slowly made its way to the Middle East too!
This past weekend Randall competed in his first CF competition. He had 2 WODs (Workout of the Day) on Friday and 1 WOD on Saturday. He partnered with a friend and they competed as a team. 5 other pairs.. or teams from his gym (a.k.a. Box) competed as well.
The kids and I were there all weekend, cheering, videoing and taking pictures of all the amazing, talented athletes who competed.
Morgan and Micah with their friends, cheering on their daddies!
Between Randall and his partner, they did 1000 meter row (x2)...
And Lots of lifts...
Like I said.. LOTS of lifts and LOTS of testosterone in the GYM this weekend!! :) There were women teams too and we cheered on our friends! I was super encouraged and pumped to see so many women competing. Who knows... maybe I'll be posting CF pics of myself someday... :)
Throughout the competition I had my camera around my neck and took pictures and videos of our teams... and my friend compiled them and created this AMAZING video below. Check it out!
Be sure to leave a comment, telling Randall how proud you are of him! :)





1 comment:
YOWZER! We are super impressed! You crazy cross-fitters... :) Love yall!
Post a Comment