Micah did it! He made it across the living room all by himself! He is now what we call crawling a.k.a. army-crawling! He just started this a little over a week ago and has been moving all over the place. He is quite fast and even tries to follow us when we leave the room.
Story: The other day we left the living room to go to the kitchen and left Micah playing in the living room and then all of a sudden we heard him getting closer. To our surprise, he had crawled out of the living room and into the hallway and was on his way to find us. It was hilarious to watch his little determined face as he was working very hard to get to us.
We were excited to catch him on video and love that we can share all of these wonderful milestones with you. Let us know how proud you are of Micah!
5 comments:
Well, of course it is crawling. Anyway to get from point A to point B. I love his little short/overalls. You dress him the way I like.......COUNTRY.. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.... Keep the videos coming.....
Woohoo! Go Micah! We found one of his pacies today in Lucy's room. Just another reason we need to come see you! :) Love you all!
I love it! Just love it! He is growing so fast!
I so wish we could download videos for some reason I cannot do it on blogger or youtube or dropshots.com! Poo!
We loved this video! We are proud of you, Micah-man. Whatever it takes to keep up with sissy. We loved the music you guys added....
love you all..........mom, dad and megs
HEY! Lucy's got one poking through today! It's the same one as Micah, bottom R! It's not all the way through yet, but it's coming and man, it's sharp!
Post a Comment