Here's the video we promised! We were able to catch Micah walking in different phases from starting off (wobbly) till now where he is quick on his feet. Enjoy and let Micah know how proud you are of him!
Great video! Way to go Micah! Eli and I sat here and watched but I think he was a little confused... MIcah isn't supposed to be walking, last time we saw ya'll he was crawling. We need to get together soon! Eli also loved THE CARS TENT AND STARTED YELLING "CARS" AND NOW he is playing with THE CAPS LOCK KEY SO I BETTER GET GOING! LOVE YOU Guys!
7 comments:
Mr. Micah,
You are doing a wonderful job of gaining speed. Soon, very soon, you will be able to catch up with your big sister, Morgan.
Tell Mom and Dad how much I enjoyed the video. I know Dad works hard on these and I miss his videos.
I really liked getting to peek in and see your home. I would maybe have to crawl to get down to Morgan's bed. LOL.....
Love from Illinois.
Joyce
Way to go, Micah!
Love the video Micah!
I am sure you will be running by the time we get to see you this summer. I bet you will be as fast as your big sister!
Love you so much!
G-pa & Grammy
Great video! Way to go Micah! Eli and I sat here and watched but I think he was a little confused... MIcah isn't supposed to be walking, last time we saw ya'll he was crawling. We need to get together soon! Eli also loved THE CARS TENT AND STARTED YELLING "CARS" AND NOW he is playing with THE CAPS LOCK KEY SO I BETTER GET GOING! LOVE YOU Guys!
WOW Micah!! You are doing such a Great job walking!! We loved the video and enjoyed seeing you so HAPPY!! Way 2 Go!
Micah Man, you are walking so fast. You are going to be running soon and Mommy and Daddy aren't going to be able to find you in that tent :)
Tell mommy that I love her throw pillows in the living room. And give Morgan a hug and a kiss from me.
I love you and miss you!
Aunt Ellen
I love getting a glimpse of your home. So interesting the way you live.....and I thought our couches and mattresses were too thin:)
Micah walking? Where has the time gone?
We love you guys and think of you so much...hoping your language is doing well:)
Post a Comment