So the other day I got busy doing multiple things at the same time (nothing new; haha!) and I realized that the house was very quiet and that Morgan and Micah were no where in sight.
Yikes! Where could they have gone?
We are new in this country... We don't know our neighbors...Cars drive down residential roads like they do on highways...And the list of possible anxieties go on and on...
Then I heard some giggling at a far distance (was quickly relieved) and this is what I found:
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! Kids come up with the craziest things!
That's cute! I love the little video you put together...very creative! :)
That's funny!! Yall are going to have your hands full with those two cuties!!
LOVE IT....LOVE IT.....
Hahahaaa! I love it!! Made me smile from ear to ear watching your video 8-D Ya gotta save these videos...they're precious!! Thanks for sharing the fun with us!!
Post a Comment