This week, I thought I was going to aim for the theme of "places" or architecture in the city. However, I decided that "Things around Dubai" seemed like a better way to describe this week.
We had a great week as we were out and about quite a bit. So it seemed fitting to have my camera with me to capture the things that caught my eye.
Take a look and enjoy the "Things around Dubai"...
Day 120: Gorgeous view at a "new park" we explored
Day 121: The Tallest Building in the World...
you can see it almost anywhere in Dubai
Day 122: Pink in the Pool
(Morgan brought this lovely to me so I decided it needed to be captured before it turned brown)
Day 123: Love this view
Day 124: Looking up has its advantages in the mall
Day 125: Entrance to the Gold Souk
Day 126: Date Palms= provider of our shade
Bonus of the week:
Flowers from my Sweetie
Delish on a plate
(this "Thing around Dubai" was at our house)
I kindof like "staging" food... it gives room for creativity!
Ok! That was our week summed up in 9 pics! Hope you enjoyed Your view into our world for a week! Please leave comments and thoughts... as they are ALWAYS welcomed!









1 comment:
what a pretty new park! great pics! love seeing your views from the week. miss you.
Post a Comment