Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project 365 (week 21)

Did I mention that camping will wear you out? Goodness, I must be getting old... after camping just one night last weekend and loosing some sleep from being cold.. I couldn't get through this week fast enough...or something is going on with my sleeping patterns... who knows? Needless to say, this week kindof dragged on for me. BUT NOT the kids! They always seem to have double the energy that I have (and more). 

We had a good week (aside from one tired Momma)! Continued with school as normal, lots of time spent outside (soaking up as much cool weather as possible before the summer heat hits) and even tried out some new recipes... Perhaps feeling tired brought on strange cravings...?  Nonetheless, enjoy the pics!

 Day 142: Colored rice... great for fine motor skills 

Day 143: Beauties from My Love 

Day 144: Craving #1 Girl Scout Cookies (Samoa wannabes)...Tasty for sure! 

Day 145: Sometimes, you just need to fry something up!
Craving #2 (fried onion straws) 

Day 146: A great day for a run! (and to Run OFF those cravings)

 Day 147: Tooth #10! Poor Morgan has just as many spaces as she does teeth! 

 Day 148: Gorgeous Hair! (result of a french braid)
It takes a LOT of work for us "straight hair" girls to get wavy or curly hair!

Come back next week! Hoping to get more pictures of outside things or more places around our city! 
Have a great week! Comments are welcomed!


2 comments:

Christina McGuire said...

Hi there!
I just came across your blog and so glad I found ya! Cute blog you have here!
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as your newest follower. Hope I can have you stop by my blog and follow along with our little family and life in south Florida.
xx
Christina

The McGuire Family

MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I love Morgan's hair!! Wow, its getting so long. Karis' hair is getting longer too, so long that she now likes to chew on it!! Love you all