This past week was not as adventurous as last week... Both kids were feeling under the weather with cold-like symptoms and Micah fought an ear infection. So, we stayed at home, rested and took it easy. "Mom-Life" as I call it...
6, almost 7 years ago I became a Mom. It was the biggest blessing and life change that I could have ever imagined. Randall and I went from a couple who had the freedom to come and go whenever we pleased to a new, put together team, we called Parents! 22 months later, we had blessings #2 come along as Micah was born. But by that time, we had gotten the parenting thing down (at least, we had learned to play the "tag you're it" game when teaming up to take care of Morgan). Learning to parent 2 kids at the same time rocked our world! We went from "2-on-1" to "Man-to-Man" as Randall calls it!
Over the last 5 years of being a family of 4, we have lived in 3 countries (aside from The States), lived in 7 different houses for at least 2 months or longer (each) and have traveled to 10 different countries, including The States. During the last 1-1.5 years, I have homeschooled Morgan and recently added Micah to the class.
I went from 9.5 years ago when Randall & I got married, working full-time as a counselor for 5 years, to 2 years as a full-time language student to the last 2.5 years as a stay-at-home mom. Wow! My life, responsibilities and roles have changed and varied. But I wouldn't change a thing about any of it! I love being married to my best friend and best teammate I could ever have. And I love being a Mom to my kids!
Enjoy this week's pics as I tried to capture my "Mom" Life through the lenses...
Day 127: Breakfast of Champions (requested by 2 little sick kiddos)
Day 128: Mom's choice of treats! Salsa and Chips makes any day brighter!
Day 129: Mom's breakfast... gotta keep the figure in check! I still have my role as a wife :)
Day 130: Artist at work
Day 131: "Gamer" sporting the HPU look
Day 132: ABC's with jewels (preschool)
Day 133: Looking at Mom with silly eyes
BONUS of the week:
The biggest surprise this week was waking up to the sound and sight of rain! It doesn't rain much on our part of the world.. mainly sunshine, blue skies and humidity! So when it rains, we consider it God's blessing over us!
Thank you for staying on this journey with me. I love sharing our life through pictures. Please leave comments as I love hearing from you!








No comments:
Post a Comment