We finally decided to give our blog a new look, some new colors and a new, updated pic of the kids. Please let us know what you think... anything you wish we would add, take away or any suggestion(s) that would help us to draw you, as the reader in (even more).
We appreciate your thoughts and your comments! Stay tuned for more updates of our family (mainly the kids) soon!
Love,
The McQueens
3 comments:
Looks awesome!!! I love the picture of the kids!!
I love the new look! I need to figure out something for our blog as well. Love the pictures of Micah and Morgan! Keep the blogs coming, I love reading about the adventures of the McQueen's!!! Oh... funny request... Randall used to have an addicting helicopter game that was on the blog... where did it go and what is the name of it? I loved that game and played it all the time when it was on your blog, ha ha!!!
My only wish is to see you in person and give you the biggest and best hugs....... Love the kids pictures. They look so happy..
Post a Comment